Wednesday 8 May 2013

The stash.

I've read a quite a lot of blogs on sewing. Many of the writers, whilst lovely, seem to have serious fabric hoarding issues.
Their "stash" takes up shelf after shelf, I've even seen entire walls covered in neat little rolls of colour coded goodness. The children/pets/writers seem to be well fed and exceedingly well dressed, so I can only assume that instead of being a money draining 'habit' these bloggers are just sensibly 'investing' in fabric.

And I can take a hint. I'm in.

Now I'm one of those people who actively enjoy decluttering (especially other peoples stuff). So I was pretty sure that fabric hoarding tendancies would be difficult to cultivate. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Today I went to buy fabric for the dress at Leeds City Market and walked away with two beautiful possibilities. ONE OF WHICH WILL PROBABLY WAIT FOR ANOTHER AS YET UNDECIDED PROJECT. I have a stash! Ha! Financial responsibility here I come!


Sneak peak - spotty navy cotton and a super soft drapey denim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think, but please do leave your name, thank you!