Monday 27 May 2013

Deer and Doe Patterns

I do love looking at patterns. I especially love the smaller designers. Deer and Doe are one such brand, they're a French company and I'm ashamed to admit that whilst I've been looking at the site for a while, I've only just found the button which translates everything to English. So I've been guessing at a lot of the text and re-reading it in English has been a bit of a revelation.
I'm adding their Datura blouse (below) pattern to my wish list and I'm hopeful because my birthday is coming up real soon. Aren't the cut outs round the neck lovely? The other view has a peter pan collar and is just as gorgeous. 


http://boutique.deer-and-doe.fr/9-sewing-patterns-datura-blouse.html

I'm also really tempted by the wonderful Pavot jacket. It's feminine without being too girly. Sadly it's out of stock at the moment, but to be fair it's a bit out of my skill range at the moment. I think I'll get a few more makes under my belt first before I try a jacket eh?


http://boutique.deer-and-doe.fr/4-sewing-pattern-pavot-jacket.html
P.S. More on Butterick 5317 when I get back from Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think, but please do leave your name, thank you!